What to Bring for Your First Consultation?
- Photo Identification: NRIC, Drivers License, Passport, S Pass, Fin Card, Dependants Pass
- Corporate insurance card if any
- Referral letter if any
- Laboratory reports
- Radiology reports with films or CDs
- Endoscopy or operation reports with photographs if available
- Histology reports
- Health Screening reports
- Cardiac assessment reports and CDs if available
Make, Change or Cancel an Appointment
Please note that clinic consultations are by appointment only.
To arrange or change an appointment, you may call our main line (65) 6235 8633, or the preferred clinic:
- Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre: (65) 6235 8633
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre: (65) 6570 2720
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Medical Centre A: (65) 6353 4855
- Parkway East Medical Centre: (65) 6440 4866
- You currently or at the time of appointment have a fever >37.5, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulty, loss of smell, have prolonged acute respiratory symptoms of 4 days or more, and not recovering.
- You are well but tested positive in the past 72 hours
- You are currently serving Stay Home Notice (SHN), Quarantine Order (QO) or Home Recovery (HR)
- You have received an SMS from MOH with a “Health Risk Warning” (HRW) identifying you as close contact with an infected person in the last 14 days.
If you have answered Yes to 1-4, your appointment may be postponed to a later date.
Please follow the following preventive measures in the clinic premises:
- Only 1 accompanying person is allowed into the clinic
- Maintain social distancing
- Wear a mask at all times
Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
First Visit $150 - $200
Repeat Visit $120 - $180
Extended # $50 per block of 15 minutes
# > 30 minutes for first visits
# > 15 minutes for repeat visits
Out of Office
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM $200 - $300
After 5:00 PM $300 - $400
Hospital Inpatient $200 - $400
Simple In-Office Procedures
Dressing & Removal of Sutures $50 - $100
Fine Needle Aspiration $30 - $100
Injection # $30
# > Excluding cost of drug/s
Standard Report $150 - $200
Extended Report $250 - $300
All prices are in SGD and exclude prevailing GST rate.
We accept the following payment mode in our clinic.
We are on the panel of specialist doctors for the following insurance companies and healthcare networks.
- AIA Insurance
- AXA Insurance
- Great Eastern Insurance
- NTUC Income Insurance
- Prudential Insurance
- Singlife with Aviva
- Alliance Medinet
- DA Adept Health
- Fullerton Health
- MHC Medical Network
All patients with or without insurance are welcome at Nexus Surgical. You may wish to speak to your employer, human resources, or your personal insurance agent to enquire more about your benefits and coverage.
Integrated Shield and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) for Panel of Specialists
|Specialist||Specialty (Sub-specialty)||Integrated Shield Plans|
|AIA Shield||GE Shield||Pru Shield||AXA Shield||Singlife-Aviva||NTUC Shield|
|Dr. Ho Choon Kiat||General Surgery (HPB)||✔||✔||✔||✔||EP||✔|
|Dr. Lim Khong Hee||General Surgery (Upper GI)||✔||✔||✔||✔||EP||✔|
|Dr. Lee Yee Mun||Urology||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||EP|
|Dr. Jane Tan||General Surgery (Colorectal)||✔||✔||EP||✔||EP||✔|
|Dr. Lee Chee Wei||General Surgery (Vascular)||✔||✔||✔||✔||EP||✔|
|Specialist||Specialty (Sub-specialty)||Third Party Administrators (TPA)s|
|Dr. Ho Choon Kiat||General Surgery (HPB)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✖|
|Dr. Lim Khong Hee||General Surgery (Upper GI)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✖|
|Dr. Lee Yee Mun||Urology||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Dr. Jane Tan||General Surgery (Colorectal)||✔||✔||✖||✔||✖|
|Dr. Lee Chee Wei||General Surgery (Vascular)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✖|